 Castle / 12951
Re: A new Ikros for a new century.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:17:29 GMT

You sure the URL is right, I keep getting a "site unavailable" message from
Yahoo/Goecities.

Steffan

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I really shouldn't post this, but I'm going to anyway.

I've just recently uploaded a total site redesign for the Kingdom of • Ikros.
It's much cleaner, sleeker, and probably easier to navigate.  Take a look • if
you get the chance:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

No, there is not a new chapter posted, and no, I don't know for sure when • the
next one will be.  All I can say is sooner rather than later.

Have fun.

--Anthony