 Castle / 12960
Re: Is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:31:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Schroeder writes:
I just wanted to see if anyone out there has a copy of 6079 (Dark Forest
Fortress).  I saw one in a store today, and I was wondering what people
thought of it, whether or not it was worth getting for $50.  Looking at the
box, I wasn't too impressed, but I wanted to see if anyone had opinions on
how it looked once built or what not.  Thanks ahead of time.

Get the set.  Grab your car keys, hop back in the car and get back to the store
before it closes, casually saunter back down the aisles to where you saw it and
hope it is there.  When you get it home you can inspect the box before opening
at your leisure and decide whether you think it is worth the $50.  I can tell
you now there are plenty of people who think it is worth more. (Check
BrickLink, for instance.  Or see how it is rated on Lugnet's set reference.)
If you decide you don't think it's worth it, think of what you WOULD like and
offer to trade for that. I bet you'll get some offers.

Take my advice or you will kick yourself later.

Your welcome.  :-)

Maggie C.