 Castle / 12959
12958  |  12960
Subject:
Is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:08:59 GMT

I just wanted to see if anyone out there has a copy of 6079 (Dark Forest
Fortress).  I saw one in a store today, and I was wondering what people
thought of it, whether or not it was worth getting for $50.  Looking at the
box, I wasn't too impressed, but I wanted to see if anyone had opinions on
how it looked once built or what not.  Thanks ahead of time.