 Off-Topic / Fun / 9305
Re: Is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Maggie Cambron writes:

Your welcome.  :-)

um, I think this is supposed to say "Your welcome in .castle will be worn
out if you do not go buy this.  :-) "

I can believe that Maggie may have hit send too soon, but NOT that she would
make a grammatical mistake.

Thank you Lar, I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt.  Enough so
that I will forgive you for cross-posting my little faux pas to the group in
which it is the most likely to be seen by all the hard core grammar cops!

Maggie