 Castle / 12997
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Anthony Sava wrote:

<Snip>

The music, although appropriate and well-integrated into the movie, is not
credited.  Did you write and record it yourself?  If not, there might be
copyright complications.

I could be wrong, but it sounds a lot like it's either from "Lords of Magic"
or "Lord of the Realms", both are computer games, both from the same
company; Impressions.

Looks pretty groovy none-the-less. :D

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70