 Castle / 12990
12989  |  12991
Subject:
Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:38:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've uploaded to my website the my first major attempt at a Shockwave flash
movie.  It's an intro movie to the website, and I think it's pretty spiffy.

I'd love to know what you all think of it.

But be warned, this isn't the sort of thing for really slow connections,
and you'll need a Shockwave flash plug in.

The file is about a Megabyte, so please allow it to fully load before pressing
play.

and again, PLMKWYT!  ...just... be gentle, hmm?

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony