 Castle / 13026
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:05:19 GMT

Ya know, using just one font for something that is artistic doesn't sound
good to me... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I happen to like the
different fonts.  He picked fonts that to me enhance the feeling of what he's

trying to say.

Using just one font to me is like painting a house and all the rooms inside
it white... BORING... unimaginative..

Just my thoughts
Tamy

Dave Lovelace wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

and again, PLMKWYT!  ...just... be gentle, hmm?

Pick a font, any font.  And then stick with it.  I liked the movie (great
creations!), but I'm a designer so I have to nitpick the usage of 20+
different fonts being used!

:-)

--Dave (jot and jab)