 Castle / 13002
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Anthony Sava wrote:

I've uploaded to my website the my first major attempt at a Shockwave flash
movie.  It's an intro movie to the website, and I think it's pretty spiffy.

I'd love to know what you all think of it.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Very nice.  Makes me wonder what would happen if you got into stop-motion
animation. . .

The music, although appropriate and well-integrated into the movie, is not
credited.  Did you write and record it yourself?  If not, there might be
copyright complications.

Added .publish

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

Thanks!  I've thought about stop motion animation, and I'd love to get into it.
However without a proper set up with a digital camera and monitor for
reviewing current shots compared to the ones just taken, I wouldn't have the
patience for it.

While I have no legal responsibility for giving credit, due to my website being
classified as a personal not-for-profit website, and that I do not, nor anyone
else, make any money off my website (and thus exempt from any sort of copyright
laws, it's this sort of thing that allows unofficial fan websites to be
created), I have heeded to the will of fair play.  I know if it were my song, I
would want credit.  So if you re-watch it, at the end you'll see a mention.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Anthony