 Castle / 12994
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I've uploaded to my website the my first major attempt at a Shockwave flash
movie.  It's an intro movie to the website, and I think it's pretty spiffy.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Very cool, Anthony.  This is a great addition to your skills, and definitely
adds to the site.  Are you planning on putting it on the entry page, with a
"skip intro" link?

My only complaint is the number of fonts used.  I found it a bit distracting
to see 6 phrases float by in succession where each one used a different font.

--
Tony Hafner, whining again
www.hafhead.com