 Castle / 13007
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:

WOW!

Yowsers!

Um... Er... WOW!!!

Ooh, three exclamation points, thats one big 'wow' ;)

Did I mention... WOW???

Yup, but thanks for the triple wow :)

Not only does he blow me away with his phenomenal modeling skills, and
excellent story writing (not
to mention GROSS MISUSE OF MOST OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE), but our young Master
Sava is NOW an
accomplished filmmaker as well!!! EXCELLENT work Aggie!!!! I'm VERY VERY
impressed!!!! I can't wait
to see the sequel!!!!

Matt

Hey, my speak and spell has been on the fritz lately, what can I say?  Thats
why I have anal retentive commie good for nothin's like you to edit my story
for me out of the kindness of their hearts ;)

Thanks much!  I'm glad you liked it so much.

Sequel?  Umm.. there's a sequel?  :)

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony