 Castle / 13009
Re: Introducing the Introduction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ryan Wilhelm writes:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I like the music, it adds a nice touch.  The movie itself is very well put
together, but one little thing- Don't you mean 'EONS old', or are you using
an old english thingy?  All in all, I like it alot!  (does this mean you
will finally start working on that wonderful 'Lego Epic' again? :<) Please?

Ryan
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan/

Thanks much!  Well, 'aeons' is an archaic spelling of 'eons'.  I figured I'd be
artsy and use it.

To tell the truth I have been working on getting the next installment of the
Chronicles of Ikros out the entire time.  It's just that working with
collaborators
like I am at the moment takes a lot more time than working alone.  There are
factors to consider, differing schedules, time zone differences, part
unavailablity (lets face it, I've used a lot of different parts to create my
minifigs, not everyone has them all).  The next chapter is coming soon, I
promise.

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony