 Castle / 12914
Re: legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Don Cox writes:
Hmmmm... I'm curious, would Lego consider re-releasing the Yellow Castle in
gray or black bricks?

Don
Lugnet member 1239

A gray yellow castle?

I'm curious enough in what a black or blue yellow castle would look already!

I'm sure a gray yellow castle wouldn't look that bad, in fact, It would
probably look more akin to the sets from the mid to late '80's and I think
would mix in well with those other sets like king's mountain fortress, or BFF,
or even a good old renedition of the siege tower or king's castle. IMO.

Seriously, though. I wouldn't really be affected by a color change, since
I'm so short on gray bricks as is.

However, I think a change in name would be necessary. :)

Would that be feasable?

Just my two bricks...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112