 Castle / 12972
12971  |  12973
Subject:
cool stuff on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:52:28 GMT

I've been really busy this past week, so I may have missed if someone posted
these, but I was looking on Brickshelf and found some awesome MOCs!

both are not quite minifig versions of actual castles/manors that are done
equisitely!  they are really super cool!

J. Folkman:

D. Bruce:

-lenny

ps. i hope it's okay posting this, i apologize if this post is acting outside
the wishes of the respective creators; however, i see Brickshelf as a public
forum.  these creations were just too cool to ignore!