 Castle / 12912
Re: Mookie the Villain!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:33:32 GMT

Ya know Froggy legs :')  If I'd had remembered who did them for me oh so long
ago, I would have put you on the page.

Especially if you read the first bit of text on the page, I said I didn't
remember and the person should e-mail me and let me know!

Now that you've brought it to my attention, I will be sure to give you full
credit on the page which has now been updated!

richard marchetti wrote:

O Villainy!

To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog --
doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked...

...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more
deranged PDFs of the white tudor walls. See:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/gi/givariant.html

::sniff::

=(

Don't go here: http://64.193.132.185/mookie/wgi.html, she won't help you! --
and I even made a second PDF just for her...

Treachery, thy name is Mookie!

-- Hop-Frog (who can't tell "snap to grid" from a hole in the ground)