 Castle / 12946
Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:11:41 GMT

Great work! your daughter must be very happy about this - playability
guaranteed!

thanks for sharing this.
warm regards from switzerland
thomas

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
I added two more floors to the keep in my daughter's castle for her birthday
last week. I took a couple of pictures with the lucky princess for scale
purposes:

It's still not finished, but you can see that progress is being made.  Most
of the furniture inside was put together by John Gerlach.

Enjoy!

Dan