 Technic / *12301 (-100)
  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) It is the same mask that was given out at Toys R Us and other various events. It is known as the Copper Mask of Victory, it is a Kanohi Huna mask. I uploaded a pic of it: (URL) am kinda dissapointed it is not a Legoland exclusive item, I was (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

After moderation my pictures of Geldermalsen will be here: (URL) Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDwq7A.1MJw@lugnet.com... (...) Modelshow (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

It is. It's a close up of a fully functional (obviously, it's a Jennifer Clark model) digger that was there to be played with. And boy did people want to play with it. I think both the digger and the crane went through 3 sets of batteries each. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) Hey there Mark, I was curious, what's the scoop on the promotional Bionicle Copper mask that LLCA is giving away? I've got 4 on the way, but I don't know the style. Do you know anything about it from the park? Also, get the promo brick during (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) I head a sneak preview before a few days before the show :-p I think she will make an extensive story flanked with lots of pictures etc. on her website! Dennis (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) You really should it once when you are in Holland in April! (...) Ron's crane is progressing very slowly. He's hoping to finish it in September this year. Since he's moved he has lack of time for modelling. But he finished some other projects (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) Agreed. It definitely looks like Jen's handiwork :-) Looking forward to seeing more... TJ (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

Gerard, Have a look a this: (URL) Clark always has some excellent ideas (seen her terrific DEMAG AC50-1 as well?) (URL) a telescopic boom from ordinairy bricks is possible as well, but the strength is not so good. But Ron Jansen made a fantastic (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) I have an article about it in the Popular Science magazine that is sitting here in front of me (April 2003.) They're web site is (URL) might find more info there. Yes it does have 4 wheels, but you lean and steer it like a bike. so.... -Kyle (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) Have a look here: (URL) an article from Popular Science about the "bike" -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  A real monster-bike?

Look at this picture: (URL) was from an article in a Norwegian site : (URL) of all I think I've seen this bike before in LEGO? This one looks similar, but is not the exact one I am remembering... (URL) the real-life bike looks awesome. Anybody that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) I think you can tell it's one of Jennifers by the quality of the decals and by the fact the pnuematic umbilical has a cable tidy secured around it for maximum tidyness :-). Steve (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

Awesome! I wish I could have been there. Some questions: Regarding your first post ((URL) see Ron's Demag CC12600 is coming along. Is that his crane also in the bottom right pic? If not, then do you have any details on it (i.e. is it LEGO)? (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

More: (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

I found some images of the LEGO models which were shown during the Modelshow Europe: (URL) were more LEGO models, but I hope Ron Jansen will send me a cd with digital photos ASAP so I can upload them on Brickshelf. Dennis Bosman fly.to/bosman (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

(...) Take a peek at these pages: Jennifer Clarks idea page: (URL) latest crane: (URL) Ross Crawford's All Terrain Crane: (URL) idea I will steal eventually) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  UPDATED Re: spinner/tilter amusement ride MOC

Hey guys, thought those of us with patience or broadband might be interested in seeing some video of the ride in action. i've completed the programming to include the classic circus music. Its really fun now. lowerd resolution (URL) resolution (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

I`m working on something that needs a telescoping boom. Actually the success of this boom will determine the success of the whole thing so I need to build it first. The boom has to be about 48 studs long, and then extend as much as possible beyond (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) "Expert Builder" sets was the official name of Technic sets in U.S.A. starting from the year of its creation (1977) until 1986. In the rest of the world (well at least in Canada and Europe), they were called Technical sets from the very (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) The price per piece is unusually low and they have some new pieces (to me) and they are yellow :) Parents should be more likely to buy these sets to their kids, I never recieved any of the bigger sets when I was a child. (...) I want more sets (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) These parts are left overs from spare parts and spare part sets which I had in a box - I have a number of Technic sets from that time (ref my setlist), and I primary build this one as it as cause this is what I did back then. When you say (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, I was thinking about these parts: (URL) are made out of fabric. I have three or four of those, they came in a Dacta set. I'll try to build a tiny glider and see if it flies as well as the paper airplane I build (that would be a trip of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

travis's utterance expressed in news:HDpD1C.wG1@lugnet.com: (...) Where is the 4x4 on sale? Do you mean the 8466? Here in Denmark it costs 999 kr. This is about $ 133. I would sure like one (or 2) of them, so if anyone can get them at a real good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engine

I really like the 'double overhead cam shaft' solution. A bit like the Ducati desmo system, where valves are closed by rockers rather than the usual springs. Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDqyyw.1p0M@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

I heard rumors about lego selling small sets because big didn't sell so much. But - well - these were rumors, nothing official :-) ciao SteP "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HDt5H3.208n@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:HDt62o.22qu@lugnet.com... (...) Even (...) is (...) Do they come in large pieces that I can cover the 180x30cm big wing? :) The sails I've seen so far has a odd shape and is in thick (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

One thing I'm thinking of is why bother buying those small Technic sets? I agree that they look nice, but I have already all the parts and can build those set. And there are not many parts in those sets. To few parts and not many of each type. What (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, Have you though about using the pirate ship's sails? I think that early airplanes were made of fabric stretched over a wood frame, right? I hope this helps! Greetings, David (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  pitsco 979649

i was just wondering if anyone has bought the Technology Resource Set #979649 from pitsco? it is on page 9 of their 2003 catalog. this looks like a pretty large set. the description is not very good but the picture makes it look like there is a lot (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) They've been in stores in Sweden, Europe since the beginning of April. I've picked up the forklift but has not bothered to open it yet... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HDGDsE.yMJ@lugnet.com... (...) news:HDG8pC.FwF@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, I did not see your post. What was your suggestions? (...) Have not tried with string yet. I feel like cheating by using (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

I hope this isn't a repost, but the new Technic sets, the 8451 Dumper, the 8441 Forklift, and the 8453 Front End Loader are now on the USA S@H site. These sets look pretty nice, and all have a price which makes them look even nicer. Has anyone seen (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) That does bring back some memories of the old days and awesome sets of the 80's. Cool! I'm surprized no one has mentioned the similarities to Expert Builder (pre-Technic). Maybe I'm too old :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8461 Williams F1 Team Racer Ldraw File

Hello All, I've just posted the .MPD file for set 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer on my website. (URL) did not and will not model the stickers, otherwise it's the complete model. Next up on the list: 8458 Truck varient 8480 Space Shuttle (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) It being geocities, it might become temporarily unavailable if there is too much traffic. Try again in the next hour. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engine

(...) Insane! (...) He probably used a drill and bored them up a notch or two. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) It works for me! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Or a Vision Command taking those mandatory photo-of-you-during-ride kind of things... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

hi miguel link is unavailable :((( i put the braking system into my pipeline br pixel (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) Hi again, I researched quite a bit before doing the Blue Bike and couldn't find any working Lego braking system. More info on the brake system of the bike (including how to easily improve it!) can be found at: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDqKwn.LF2@lugnet.com... (...) :))) you're right i missed it :) so i can say all lego cars are equiped with ABS :)) br pixel (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) You missed the fun part, if it's made of LEGO it's made in ABS-plastic :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Wedge Belt Wheel

(...) The classic 2 x 4 brick exists in a number of different versions. I also have two different types of the standard 1 x 4 liftarm: (URL) is wider then the other. If anyone is interested I might snap a picture of that. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatic Engine

Has anyone else checked out Alex Zorko's web site today? (URL) he can build with pneumatic parts is simply amazing! 1140 RPMs with a pneumatic engine! And looking for 2000 RPM! I can't wait until there are some instructions available for the v8 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First Technic creation after my dark age

Stephane Simard <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:HDpDo1.yCG@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) me (...) mechanism (...) Thanks. I could get into the newer Technic, but I think I'll stick to this for some fun now and then. I am not that much (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

judging by those parts, your dark age has been rather signifigant. You should pick up the 4x4 offroader while its on sale and start stocking up on the newer parts. Some people don't like 'em as much as other people. -tk "Sonnich Jensen" (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic

Hi all, (For the set inventory, please jump to the end of the message) I've recently visited Legoland Billund, including its fascinating Brickshop - a ride in itself! (URL) (pics) There, you buy Lego by weight, picking it up from bins much like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First Technic creation after my dark age

(...) It looks awesome, I really like the old style 80's technic look, reminds me of the old 854 go-kart and the old 853 at the same time! The winch mechanism is a nice touch. (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Firts Technic creation after my dark age

Hi alll! You can find it here (URL) the page says, pretty much straigh forward. But it feels good to build with Technic again. I have more ideas to come, a little more complicated - or funny - than this one. BR Sonnich (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: running bot

(...) Here is a sight that I'm a fan of: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: running bot

i hope that there is movie... i can't wait to find pics of them falling. i think that the key words are spring loaded. -tk "Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:HDo36v.1wpt@lugnet.com... (...) Son (...) thing (...) moves (...) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego solar car

(...) Sounds interesting. Thanks for the Teflon tip! I'll try to get some. -JHK (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: running bot

(...) Every 'walker' type of bot I've seen that professes the ability to run has only been able to take a couple of steps before it falls flat on it's face. It seems that they don't have the ability to balance and rebound from the steps they're (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego solar car

Ahh, thanks guys. I've tried larger wheels, and even though they look funny, they work the best- a lot better, even now in late afternoon. And I've added more torque using a larger gear, which makes it more powerful. (URL) digital camera movie (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego solar car

Though worm gears are okay for gearing down, they're bad for friction, so in this case I'd stay away from them. Also check out this page on the charateristics of various Lego motors: (URL) for wheels, larger wheels have lower rolling friction, but (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  spinner/tilter amusement ride MOC

hey guys, I've been dying to begin my first contribution to the NELUG group's train layout and finally I have something to offer for the fairground portion of the town. After seeing the amusement rides at the last meeting, and talking about roller (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.town, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Lego solar car

I'd say you're doing well already : ) Look's very light. You might want to use the same wheel as you have in the front in the last 2 pictures for all your wheels. Those wide semi-pnuematic one's have good grip, but they'll suck-up precious watts in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! For the Brickish Association display at LLW, I built an old BBC-style Outside Broadcast Unit with a minifig cameraman on a cherry-picker hoist. That had a camera built into the back of the van, looking out (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego solar car

(...) You might find this interesting: (URL) tips: make the car one-wheel-drive. This way the geartrain is more compact, more efficient. With so little power one wheel will have enough traction. The axle that holds the one drive wheel should be (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego solar car

Hello, all. I know I don't post here much 'cause I'm more of a space fan... but I just wanted to ask you all for some help. My 8th grade science teacher assigned us a project in which we have to make and race a model solar car. So, because of my (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

(...) extended. (...) Mechanically I will be building a Manitou MT845, but I don`t have enough red and I do have a lot of yellow and black. The New Holland LM800 series are just like the Manitou MT series, built in the same factory, just a different (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Happy Easter

as in subject pixel (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Heh. There's actually some space on the underside of the car where I could fit a microcamera if one was supplied to me. I don't think I'll be hunting one down, though :) Thanks Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:HDGoJ2.1uMv@lugnet.com... (...) yesterday i did some trials to create window the main problem is the stake is bowed so the window (in fact the glass) is bowed too this is the major problem (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDHA39.19Bu@lugnet.com... (...) let's see # seat belts: auto locking mechanism can be done tilt mechanism too because they are mechanical devices but collisin detection and tension... hmmm (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

(...) what brand and model of telehandler, i built a cat th62 and its hard, dont expect it to lift much weight, mine would droop with just the boom extended. stevenx (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

Tonight I took the whole thing apart. The last few days I have been planning to build a telehandler, which needs pretty much everything I have in the 8466 and then a lot more Lego. But as I disassembled it I took some pictures to show how the rear (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where are the compressor pump sets?

i actually spent time on the phone with lego today inquiring about this kit. i need one so badly. they are available in europe, but not the us. how frustrating. i need the tank more than anything, and the nice people at S@H agreed to send me one for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

Can I have a wild guess at what you want to make? Duq "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDFq5p.otr@lugnet.com... (...) pump, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) out, and it's got some nice little details. If only there were a way to take a tiny little camera on board.... :) -jrl (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Wedge Belt Wheel

Sorry :(( (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

"Gerard Steenbeek" <interdutch2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDGu80.4Kp@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) was (...) figured (...) then. (...) by (...) pieces (...) Since (...) the (...) to (...) to (...) other (...) (URL) er.jpg (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rotary Engine

(...) The Mazda RX-8 with a heavily redesigned rotary engine is coming back, and should be arriving in dealerships (in Canada at least) in June 2003. Rumors are that if the RX-8 sells well, an RX-7 will also return in a few years. (URL) made a quick (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) It can't run nonstop (the program isn't designed for that), but I've run it for 6 or 7 consecutive loops without failure. Before I redesigned the car, what would tend to happen is the roof would come off when the car dropped from horizontal to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDH8tA.15Kx@lugnet.com... (...) man i did the wing after oyo's pictures using string and the wing with 1.5m long was stiff as... i don't know :))) but it was very stiff i regret i don't have (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rotary Engine

(...) what about mazda bringing back the rx-7? sorry off topic, but a technic piece that looks like a turbo or a supercharger would be cool too. steven x (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) fristion pins Gush, that is wild! What's next on the project? Seat belts with working collision detection and tension? Pneumatic airbags? ABS? I hope you someday finnish the lot of the car! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) And vice-versa! (...) ABS, it's not good for them either. Go figure what I was going to say... (...) Nice try but you will still be fined :) (...) It could have worked. (...) LOL! I was going to ask but forgot, how accurat is it? Will it go on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

In lugnet.technic, Gerard Steenbeek writes: <<snipp>> (...) been, but judging from your description it was no easy task! Well done! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) No need to cover, as David pointed out. Now you improve on his model, that how things work. Iterations after iterations until it's perfect or as perfect as it can be with your collection and or other limitations. When you find nothing more to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

In lugnet.modelteam, Fabio Sali writes: <<snipp>> (...) Oh! Very nice! I love how you managed to get the arm to look so realistic with it's reaches using the pneumatic elements. That can be a real challenge! Where are the pneumatic switches hidden? (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Wedge Belt Wheel

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Interesting. (...) Biplane, yes. Or triplane if you have three wings, like the Red Baron (which essentially have four counting the one in the landing gear). (...) Ah, yes! (...) Bummer! (...) What about using string as Pixel suggests? Then you (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HDH1B6.MAC@lugnet.com... (...) thank you paul i'm dreaming about the supercar chassis which will have all those mechanisms :) br pixel (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:HDGoJ2.1uMv@lugnet.com... (...) thanks rosco in fact my first idea was with window but after some trials i decided to not do it i wanted to have this door as slim as possible but... as far (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

Wow! I take it for granted that some things just work. Makes me think of all the engineering that really goes into every day life. I look forward to seeing the finnished car. The generations Auto Chassis have always been among my favorite sets. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engines

I made a cad file with instructions in case anyone is interested... (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Thanks. (...) The good folks at the PNLTC have made a coaster already: (URL) sure there's much more that can be done from their design if you're ambitious enough. Good luck! Adrian -- (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) It's good to venture in here every once in a while :) (...) Good to hear! (...) Exactly. The anticipation is half the fun. (...) Yeah, and considering this is moving at close to twice what it'd be doing at a regular amusement park, I can (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) As is shown by what I've done in Technic, I love amusement park rides too :) (...) The Fright Knight Flight was made back before I had any technic turntables. I think that if I'd make something like that now, I'd be much more successful with (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Thanks much. (...) Nah, somebody's already done that. I like to try and do projects that no one's done before. Besides, I'd need a whole lot more 4.5/12 volt track for that :) Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.

I got my 8466 2 weeks ago and After I built it I looked at it for 2 days and realized some weak points in the wheel mounting and the front suspension was weak. And come on where is the 4ws? I figured someone should have done a 4ws, so I looked (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) I built the train station shown on this picture: (URL) for the BayLTC layout last year. It has a Mindstorm controlled elevator. It uses a regular Technic motor to make the cabin move and two micro motors to open and close the sliding doors on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) As they say... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;-) I should have suspected, after I saw you using many of the same/similar parts (light blue window, red 4 wide roof, four z24 and two z16 gears) :-) Also glad you could make it (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) Hey Paul thats really neat! Now can you have a window with handle to open/close it??????? 8?) ROSCO (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Hi Stephane, Thanks for the praise but I built mine after seeing yours... So there is no need for any head to be covered! Now I wonder if a third motor could be added to control the blade height :-) Greetings, David PS: still in the small size (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Oooh sound really cool. We await the pictures! e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Tried that, but it's too tight... if I do it, the motor won't be strong enough to power them. (...) The reason why I started this model was because I *thought* no one else had the idea before, but now that I've seen David's model (in reply to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact