 LEGOLAND / California / 506
Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:26:41 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
The ride opened a few days early so they could test it out and get any bugs
out before the grand opening that will be this weekend.

The ride was pretty fun, it is just a basic teacup ride but for some reason
I like them ;)

You can read my story on it and even watch a video that WILL make you dizzy
by checking out my site:
http://www.landofbricks.com

Hey there Mark,
I was curious, what's the scoop on the promotional Bionicle Copper mask that
LLCA is giving away? I've got 4 on the way, but I don't know the style.
Do you know anything about it from the park?

Also, get the promo brick during the NBA area opening this weekend!

We'll have to meet up next time I'm in SD!
Later!