 Technic / 10095
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:37:45 GMT

Hi Stephane,
Thanks for the praise but I built mine after seeing yours... So there is no
need for any head to be covered!

As they say... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;-)

I should have suspected, after I saw you using many of the same/similar
parts (light blue window, red 4 wide roof, four z24 and two z16 gears)  :-)

Also glad you could make it without rubber bands, these things make
everything to sluggish.

PS: still in the small size department check out the two minifig scale
vehicules at the top of this page:
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/index.html

Cool.

I think there's a huge potential for Town-Technic hybrids out there. My next
one will probably be a small Town building with a working elevator,
hopefully controlled by RCX and touch sensors.

Now, if only I could find a way to make those minifigs walk on their own...
*ponders*

Stephane