 Technic / 9975
9974  |  9976
Subject:
Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:30:33 GMT

Hi all!

Call it tiny, call it pathetic, call it cute, here is my first real MOC
since the end of my dark ages (oct 2002).

Thanks to Tim Strutt for kindly taking this photo and movie at the MONLUG
train show.

The vehicle is very slow, due to the micromotor's limited torque (and
limited space for gearing).
I have since then replaced the front grader for a 2x6 plate.

Since I have just bought a camera, I'll post pictures of the underbelly soon.

Picture...

Movie...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/Movies/motorized_plow1.mov

or

http://pages.infinit.net/plague/motorized_plow1.qt

If the movie doesn't work by clicking the link, try saving it on your
computer (save target as) then run it from the file.