 Technic / 10093
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:

The reason why I started this model was because I *thought* no one else had
the idea before, but now that I've seen David's model (in reply to your
post), I have this sudden urge to cover my head in shame... the way he did
it with two small axle joiners is incredible.

Stephane S.
Hi Stephane,
Thanks for the praise but I built mine after seeing yours... So there is no
need for any head to be covered!
Now I wonder if a third motor could be added to control the blade height :-)

Greetings,
David

PS: still in the small size department check out the two minifig scale
vehicules at the top of this page:
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/index.html