 Technic / 10110
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:
Would it be possible to reduce the links by one unit to tention them slightly?

Tried that, but it's too tight... if I do it, the motor won't be strong
enough to power them.

It craves for another motor and skid steering :)

The reason why I started this model was because I *thought* no one else had
the idea before, but now that I've seen David's model (in reply to your
post), I have this sudden urge to cover my head in shame... the way he did
it with two small axle joiners is incredible.

No need to cover, as David pointed out.

Now you improve on his model, that how things work. Iterations after iterations
until it's perfect or as perfect as it can be with your collection and or other
limitations. When you find nothing more to improve on, let it rest for a week
and then try to find more things to improve. A daunting task, I know. Myself I
can't do it this way :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu