 Technic / 10029
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:
Hi all!

Call it tiny, call it pathetic, call it cute, here is my first real MOC
since the end of my dark ages (oct 2002).

The vehicle is very slow, due to the micromotor's limited torque (and
limited space for gearing).
I have since then replaced the front grader for a 2x6 plate.

Here is a bunch of pics of it on the brickshelf gallery. Sorry if the images
are big, I'm still a newbie with my camera and image software.

Comments are appreciated!