 Technic / 9976
9975  |  9977
Subject:
Making Lego MOC Web Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:51:36 GMT

Are there any specific things I should know about making a web page to
display my Lego MOCs? Do I have to post any statement saying that I am not
affiliated with Lego, my views don't necessarily represent Lego's, etc.?
Also, does anyone care if I post a link to their MOC site on mine? If you
do, e-mail me saying you don't want my site linked to yours. Please make
sure your e-mail's Subject Line reads: >> Don't Link to My Page << or
something similar. Otherwise, if I do not see that in the Subject Line, it
will be deleted IMMEDIATELY! If an e-mail is not received, I will assume
that you don't care if I post a link on my site. If you don't see a link to
your site on my page, and would like one, just send me an e-mail saying you
want a link to your site posted. Have the subject line read >> Please Post
My Site << or something similar. Thanks for your help.

MM