 Technic / 10105
Re: car door with mechanisms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:04:03 GMT

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HDH1B6.MAC@lugnet.com...
Wow!  I take it for granted that some things just work.  Makes me think of all
the engineering that really goes into every day life.  I look forward to seeing
the finnished car.  The generations Auto Chassis have always been among my
favorite sets.  I'm impressed.  Nice work.

thank you paul
i'm dreaming about the supercar chassis which will have all those mechanisms
:)

br
pixel