 Technic / 10151
Re: car door with mechanisms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:

#ABS
still electronics needed
but mechanics can be done
btw: does anyone did the brake system
i found just this prety cool idea

Hi again,

I researched quite a bit before doing the Blue Bike and couldn't find any
working Lego braking system. More info on the brake system of the bike
(including how to easily improve it!) can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy/bbike/bbindex.html