 Technic / 10146
Re: First Technic creation after my dark age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:30:15 GMT

Stephane Simard <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi alll!

You can find it here
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

As the page says, pretty much straigh forward. But it feels good to build
with Technic again.
I have more ideas to come, a little more complicated - or funny - than • this
one.

It looks awesome, I really like the old style 80's technic look, reminds • me
of the old 854 go-kart and the old 853 at the same time! The winch • mechanism
is a nice touch.

Thanks.
I could get into the newer Technic, but I think I'll stick to this for some
fun now and then. I am not that much into Lego as back then; I use it more
as a little recreation. Things like this one also brings back memories from
that time, which is also very important.
This answers for the other posting too.