 Technic / 10142
10141  |  10143
Subject:
Firts Technic creation after my dark age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:34:35 GMT

Hi alll!

You can find it here
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

As the page says, pretty much straigh forward. But it feels good to build
with Technic again.
I have more ideas to come, a little more complicated - or funny - than this
one.

BR
Sonnich