 Technic / 10158
Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi alll!

You can find it here
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

As the page says, pretty much straigh forward. But it feels good to build
with Technic again.
I have more ideas to come, a little more complicated - or funny - than this
one.

That does bring back some memories of the old days and awesome sets of the
80's. Cool!

I'm surprized no one has mentioned the similarities to Expert Builder
(pre-Technic). Maybe I'm too old :-)

-TJ