 Technic / 10253
Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:57:14 GMT

I looked at the 8466 (found 2 of them here), but I am not going into that...
I think it is a bit too expensive for just having fun, so I stick to the
80'ies Technic (or Expert Builder style)

In lugnet.technic, Travis Kunce writes:
judging by those parts, your dark age has been rather signifigant.  You
should pick up the 4x4 offroader while its on sale and start stocking up on
the newer parts.  Some people don't like 'em as much as other people.
-tk

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
Hi alll!

You can find it here
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

As the page says, pretty much straigh forward. But it feels good to build
with Technic again.
I have more ideas to come, a little more complicated - or funny - than • this
one.

BR
Sonnich