 Technic / 10130
Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:40:45 GMT

what brand and model of telehandler, i built a cat th62 and its hard, dont
expect it to lift much weight, mine would droop with just the boom • extended.
stevenx

Mechanically I will be building a Manitou MT845, but I don`t have enough red
and I do have a lot of yellow and black. The New Holland LM800 series are
just like the Manitou MT series, built in the same factory, just a different
colorscheme. And the Manitou MT845 has only one piece that extends,
otherwise it is the same as an New Holland LM840. Since I want to make it
fully operational a single extension is the way to go. It will have four
wheel steering, four wheel drive, pneumatic boom, and pneumatic bucket and
electric motor for the extension, tilting rear axle, compressor for the
pneumatic, and maybe i`ll throw an RCX in there somewhere.

This is not the firsty telehandler I have built, my first was smaller, and
worked quite well. Took a while to build but in the end it worked very well.
Right now I`m more worried about not having enough parts for the scale I`m
building than actualy making it work.

Gerard