 Technic / 10124
Re: my 8466 with 4 wheel steering stronger axles and better front suspension.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gerard Steenbeek writes:
Tonight I took the whole thing apart. The last few days I have been planning
to build a telehandler, which needs pretty much everything I have in the
8466 and then a lot more Lego.
what brand and model of telehandler, i built a cat th62 and its hard, dont
expect it to lift much weight, mine would droop with just the boom extended.
stevenx