 Model Team / 892
Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:36:22 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Fabio Sali writes:

<<snipp>>

I gave up a bit for now, because the telescopic arm is quite difficult to
build. In the meantime, I built this:

What do you think about it?

Oh! Very nice!

I love how you managed to get the arm to look so realistic with it's reaches
using the pneumatic elements. That can be a real challenge!

Where are the pneumatic switches hidden?

What motor control is there?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu