 Model Team / 864
R: DEMAG AC500 in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:15:50 GMT

Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
HCu4B1.1qBo@lugnet.com...
I was just scrolling through Bricklink when I found these pictures:

A DEMAG AC500 in progress! Looks promessing!

Dennis Bosman

It's even better when you've played with it for a while :-)
in fact the crane movement, though powered by only 1 old 9v motor, is very
smooth, as well as the steering.
Another nice thing is the operator's cabin, that "swings" from the back of
the turret to the working position with a nice mechanism.
And you can actually have an idea of its dimensions compared to fabio!
Really awesome!

But maybe Fabio can say something more (fabio, ci sei?) :-)

ciao
steP