 Technic / 10160
Re: Airplane wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:00:09 GMT

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
news:HDGDsE.yMJ@lugnet.com...

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message • news:HDG8pC.FwF@lugnet.com...

you were not answer my suggestions
so maybe my post gone :))

Sorry, I did not see your post. What was your suggestions?

did you try to use string to make it more stiff
Have not tried with string yet. I feel like cheating by using strings. Even
the plastic film get me feeling that I'm cheating. But the plastic film is
the one thing I know I have to use to get the wing flying at all. I can
probably use another material, paper or something. But it has to much
lighter than any LEGO pieces that is produced so far.

But the biplane have to be with some strings, I think they would improve the
stability of the construction and they are very light and would improve the
overall weight of the airplane.
Can maybe use that same technic ont the body of the airplane.

your idea of front shape is really good
Thanx, it is just ont of the things that I like wit LEGO, sitting and
fiddling with a LEGO piece and wonder about what I can use that part for,
either for a main part or together with another part contributing to a shape
or special construction.

Now I'm babling again.. my thoughts are wandering in the LEGO world....  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes

br
pixel