 Technic / 10163
Re: Airplane wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
Have not tried with string yet. I feel like cheating by using strings. Even
the plastic film get me feeling that I'm cheating. But the plastic film is
the one thing I know I have to use to get the wing flying at all. I can
probably use another material, paper or something. But it has to much
lighter than any LEGO pieces that is produced so far.

Hi,
Have you though about using the pirate ship's sails?
I think that early airplanes were made of fabric stretched over a wood
frame, right?

I hope this helps!

Greetings,
David