 Technic / 9981
9980  |  9982
Subject:
Airplane wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:31:21 GMT

Happy  easter hollidays!

Now I've at last got time to finish the first version of an airplane wing.
It had an wingspan of 133cm and the weight was 460gram. And when I atached a
light body and tailplane it glided a bit, but it was a bit too heavy so I am
no on the second attempt.

Forgot to take picture of the airplane with body and the wing cladded with
plastic. But you got an good idea how the wing is by this picture :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Airplane/01_wing1.jpg

More pictures will be seen after moderation at:

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Lugnet member #1983
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix