 Technic / 10164
Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:51:23 GMT

One thing I'm thinking of is why bother buying those small Technic sets?
I agree that they look nice, but I have already all the parts and can build
those set. And there are not many parts in those sets. To few parts and not
many of each type.
What I want is a few big Technic sets again. Like the 8466 or in that size.
I know that not all have enough money to buy those big sets and have to deal
with the small sets like 8451, 8441 and 8453. The only set off those I could
consider buying is the 8451, infact maybe I buy 4-5 pcs of them....

My point is that I think those sets ar a bit too small. I want to se more of
sets in size of 8451+8441 in the number of bricks.

But those three sets are a good beginning of getting good Technic sets on
the marked again...

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
(sorry for my ranting, but I'm a little disapointed about the size of those
sets)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Joe Franco writes:
I hope this isn't a repost, but the new Technic sets, the 8451 Dumper, • the
8441 Forklift, and the 8453 Front End Loader are now on the USA S@H site.
These sets look pretty nice, and all have a price which makes them look • even
nicer. Has anyone seen these at Toys R Us or any other retail stores yet?

They've been in stores in Sweden, Europe since the beginning of April. • I've
picked up the forklift but has not bothered to open it yet...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)