 Technic / 10161
Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joe Franco writes:
I hope this isn't a repost, but the new Technic sets, the 8451 Dumper, the
8441 Forklift, and the 8453 Front End Loader are now on the USA S@H site.
These sets look pretty nice, and all have a price which makes them look even
nicer. Has anyone seen these at Toys R Us or any other retail stores yet?

They've been in stores in Sweden, Europe since the beginning of April. I've
picked up the forklift but has not bothered to open it yet...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)