 Technic / 10112
Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:51:19 GMT

Oh! Welcome back to .technic!

It's good to venture in here every once in a while :)

And vice-versa!

2) Those who did not get hurt/die in the brake would surly be broken after the
next freefall when the sled returns to vertical. More $$$ in damage claims.

What, you're saying a 1 story drop, in a steel cage, onto more steel
wouldn't be good for your spine?

ABS, it's not good for them either. Go figure what I was going to say...

3) When the amusement park inspectors arrive they will claim TLC have failed to
repair and look after the ride. Why? See the blue horisontal 1 x 16 Technic
beam that is about to fall off in the bottom of this picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tremor/Technic/gravitywell/dscn0434.jpg
TLC would then be fined even more $$$ and their reputation would be greatly
damaged.

Uhh, oops.  That particular beam isn't weight bearing, it's basically there
for symmetry's sake.

Nice try but you will still be fined :)

And I love the colors on this one!

I was originally planning on giving this some Spiderman-ish theme, but
decided against it.  The color scheme was actually dictated by what I had a
lot of technic bricks left in :)

It could have worked.

Well done turkey-boy!

Gobble gobble!

LOL!

I was going to ask but forgot, how accurat is it? Will it go on for hours or
will something eventually brake or derail? I remember the roller coaster
derailed a little now and then and they left the minifigs laying as they fell...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)