 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1011
1010  |  1012
Subject:
and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:56:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

How about a fully automated Mindstorms controlled minifig scale Freefall
amusement park ride?  Sound like fun?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/technic_gravitywell.html

It's called The Gravity Well, and it's my first technic MOC since November
2001.  It seems I'd been focusing a little too much on .space this past
year, so a little change of pace was necessary.  Who knows what's going to
be next...

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com