 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1010
1009  |  1011
Subject:
Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:45:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel
delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain on the newest addition to our
custom starship line:  The Starmaster.  Intent on securing the record for
cross galaxy freight hauling, our designers have worked tirelessly over the
last 6 weeks to design and build this custom hauler.

The massive offset power plants are milled from our newly developed
Duplonium© alloy.  In testing, the these twin monsters devoured the Leggel
Run in the blistering speed of 11.5 larsecs.  With a full load of  4
palettes of Duplonium©!

Our wrap around bridge encircles the captain and crew consisting of a single
droid. The payload bay environmental controls and monitors (sorry, out of
sight) are located in the front of the bridge area adjacent to the bay to
the right of the newly designed virtual helm navigation systems which are
positioned in front of the main portal. The life support systems are located
aft on the port side, and the engine controls are opposite in the starboard
rear.

The interior of the living area sports a small kitchenette with storage for
provision and a combined prep station and sanitation area.  Opposite this
are captains sleeping quarters.  And the convex main hatch is located
directly between the two of the starboard side.

The enormous payload bay features a massive top hatch for large freight that
requires a crane while smaller items on palettes can be remove via the
vaulted front hatch.  The bay itself is lined with an electromagnet palette
casting system that move palettes in and out of  the cargo area with little
friction and no pulling or pushing equipment, saving the ship from the
weight of a mechanical roller system and simultaneously securing the
palettes securely to the bay.

So next time your thinking you need something somewhere far, in something
fast.  Think Extraglobal Starmaster Service.

-tk
CEO
ExtraGlobal Xpress