 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1009
1008  |  1010
Subject:
bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:55:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's another 6-wide car.

This one became a bit of an exercise in half stud offsets (once you start
forever will it dominate your MOC), but I'm rather pleased with the result.
I'm still in love with those curved bricks too.

I'm not sure how this one started, but at some point it became a beetle.
It's by no means an accurate model, but it captures the feel I think.

Anyway PLMKWYT

Brickshelf pics - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=40385
Instructions - http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/bug1.htm
CAD file - http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/bug/bug.mpd