 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1008
MOC: The Buzzard.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:57:19 GMT

Yeehaw! That thar's a real barn-burner!

Here's a real departure for me. I figured I'd stretch myself. I'm usually a
real plate-monger, and this model is almost entirely bricks.

I had sketched The Buzzard weeks ago, and failed to build it some three
seperate times before finally breaking myself of my plate-crutch. I'm pretty
happy with the results.

I like the stout shape of it--I wanted something reminiscent of WWI fighters.

I haven't written up anything just yet, but here's the pics:

http://www20.brinkster.com/mealymouthed/model/buzzard.htm

I'd be pleased to hear any comments or suggestions.