 Space / 22917
Re: Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:51:40 GMT

I don't want to sound like a big stuck up goober, but this really reminds me
of my Stalefish layed down on it's side.

I think it looks great! the round engine exhaust port is very star wars. the
lond front is nice, I can see it being retro fitted by a pirate with a giant
wave motion cannon or a ton of missles, but that's just violent old me!