 Space / 22923
Re: Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:16:38 GMT

i've been making space quite prolifically... if you'd like to see some more
of my designs, check out the following links.

Extraglobal Xpresss

Kane StarCrafters

hope you enjoy and thanks for the cudos

-tk

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary • parcel
delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain on the newest addition to our
custom starship line:  The Starmaster.  Intent on securing the record for
cross galaxy freight hauling, our designers have worked tirelessly over • the
last 6 weeks to design and build this custom hauler.
-tk
CEO
ExtraGlobal Xpress

  When I first saw this posted, my mind boggled over the complete shift in
design the Starmaster took from normal building conventions...and then
seeing a folder filed with incongruous pictures of Star Wars figures and
scenes, made me start to doubt my sanity..  The best features of this, I
would say, are:
*aysmmetrical body
*angled onboard engines
*top/side paneling
*long extended cargo space
*immense control tile paneling
*unusual layout
  The Starmaster has got to be one of the most unique models I've ever
seen...does this mean you'll be making more Space, now? :)