 Space / 22946
Re: Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:45:43 GMT

youre so totally right.  the canopies and the rounded ceiling parts?  I
remember seeing this on brickshelf and maybe your post to .space.  Iove
this.  However i didn't have the dome part till last week and didn't even
plan on including it until it came into the collection.  Thanks so much  for
making me see this model in the off 90 degree thing though.  My next moc is
going to be even more extreme garanteed.

btw...  i was totally disappointed when i realized that your landing gear on
the stalefish weren't connected to those side thrusters... they landing gear
looks so beefy from the front and so anorexic from the back.  also i'd love
to see the guy who is supposed to be the gunner in the lover canopy manning
the guns.

thanks for the cudos...

-tk

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I don't want to sound like a big stuck up goober, but this really reminds • me
of my Stalefish layed down on it's side.

I think it looks great! the round engine exhaust port is very star wars. • the
lond front is nice, I can see it being retro fitted by a pirate with a • giant
wave motion cannon or a ton of missles, but that's just violent old me!