 Space / 22938
Re: Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:20:21 GMT

believe it or not, but it was a happy accident.  I didn't even realize what
was happening until i saw that photo. I'm pretty sure i only have two of
those in my collection, and they both came from a rather beat up garage sale
find made up mostly of classic space stuff.  I wouldn't doubt that his
brother is in as bad a shape.
Typically i don't play favorites with parts becuase of imperfections like
scratches, yellowing ect... unless a part is clearly on its last leg and a
suitable replacement is withing reach.

thanks

-tk

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
I've gotta give this 2 bit thumbs up.  Very cool idea, very good design,
very fine execution on the moc.
Don't know if it was intentional, but the older worn out vent print brick
behind the stove top really makes it look like a kitchen... maybe a Waffle
House ;-) mmmmm grits.

Chris <><