 Space / 22919
Re: Starmaster MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 03:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel
delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain on the newest addition to our
custom starship line:  The Starmaster.  Intent on securing the record for
cross galaxy freight hauling, our designers have worked tirelessly over the
last 6 weeks to design and build this custom hauler.
-tk
CEO
ExtraGlobal Xpress

  When I first saw this posted, my mind boggled over the complete shift in
design the Starmaster took from normal building conventions...and then
seeing a folder filed with incongruous pictures of Star Wars figures and
scenes, made me start to doubt my sanity..  The best features of this, I
would say, are:
*aysmmetrical body
*angled onboard engines
*top/side paneling
*long extended cargo space
*immense control tile paneling
*unusual layout
  The Starmaster has got to be one of the most unique models I've ever
seen...does this mean you'll be making more Space, now? :)