 Technic / 10047
Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:27:38 GMT

WOW!  That is great!  This is a fantastic use of Mindstorms capability.

I absolutely love your selection of minifigs!  The guy on the front right is
the best!  LMAO

Although I have enjoyed all your MOCS very much, I think this is now my
favorite.

Greg

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
How about a fully automated Mindstorms controlled minifig scale Freefall
amusement park ride?  Sound like fun?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/technic_gravitywell.html

It's called The Gravity Well, and it's my first technic MOC since November
2001.  It seems I'd been focusing a little too much on .space this past
year, so a little change of pace was necessary.  Who knows what's going to
be next...

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com