 Technic / 10033
Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 04:53:22 GMT

Oh Man! The action! The different functions!

:P

The breakdown descriptions really help to convey the functionality of this
great masterpiece. Really good subject matter to allow the RCX to show all
the cool stuff it can do. (ha, and all the cool stuff YOU can build)

NICE!

Ooookay, so here's the question:

You have got a bunch of cool MOCs that people want to see at Bricks Fest
this year. Will you please bring this one too so everone can see the action?!

You could sell tickets per experience!

BTW, great touch having the rotation sensor halt the caridge just before the
fall. That's an authentic amusement ride quality. Bravo.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
How about a fully automated Mindstorms controlled minifig scale Freefall
amusement park ride?  Sound like fun?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/technic_gravitywell.html

It's called The Gravity Well, and it's my first technic MOC since November
2001.  It seems I'd been focusing a little too much on .space this past
year, so a little change of pace was necessary.  Who knows what's going to
be next...

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com